Information Management Communication Services III (IMCS III) is a multiple award, IDIQ contract vehicle. It is established as the primary source for the Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM) for non-personal Administrative Telephone Services (ATS) and Information Technology (IT) support services consisting of wired telecommunications, voice, video, and data services at the various Network Enterprise Centers (NEC). The purpose of IMCS III is to meet the Army’s communication and signal needs with a full range of innovative, world-class communication support services.
SUPPORTED FUNCTIONAL AREAS
- Administrative Telephone Services (ATS)
- Inside Plant (to include Tier I and II support)
- Customer Services (Telephone)
- Outside Plant (Cable), Cable Audits
- Information Technology Services (ITS)
- Help Desk Assistance
- Hardware and software installation and troubleshooting
- Web master support
- Video Teleconferencing (VTC)
- Technical Control Facility (TCF) O&M
- Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP/VoSIP)
- Configuration Management of the installation infrastructure
- Radio Systems including Land Mobile Radio (LMR) Network Management, Towers, and Control System Management
The IMCS III contract scope encompasses a full range of communication and technology services for Army installations across the United States and Puerto Rico.
All task orders awarded under IMCS III are Firm Fixed Price with Cost Reimbursable Contract line items for Other Direct Costs.
Performance-based acquisition; task orders can be structured around the results to be achieved rather than the manner in which they are to be accomplished.
Five-year ordering period option provides Army with strategic long-term planning capability for its diverse information technology service needs.
Performance period possible for up to 60 months beyond contract end date (through December 14, 2025).
The Abacus Technology Team stands ready to serve NETCOM and NEC customers in providing expanded O&M support under IMCS III. Collectively, we bring demonstrated large program management excellence, superior IMCS-type services as part of our core business, and an extensive technical reach back capability. We mitigate any potential contract risk through a history of Army and NETCOM incumbency.
Highlights of the Abacus Team:
- Proven Small Business Prime Contractor Experience – Abacus has steadily grown into a prominent IT consulting firm since our inception in 1983. We are a financially strong and stable small business with no need for any outside working capital to perform the IMCS III contract. We have successfully managed similarly large, complex support service efforts involving multiple subcontractors across widely dispersed geographic locations.
- Extensive Task Order Management Experience – The majority of our contracts in support of DoD and other Federal agencies have been task order driven. Over the past 30 years, we have successfully managed 40+ GWAC/IDIQ contracts and conducted more than 850 task orders.
- Well-Established Programmatic Infrastructure – We maintain a robust suite of business systems and applications that satisfy task order life cycle management functions and provide customers with cost, schedule, and performance status visibility.
- Lean Organizational Structure – Our short chain of command, onsite management, and centralized program office support functions make us highly cost competitive in the marketplace and immediately responsive to changing client needs.
- Full Service IMCS Provider – The performance work areas embodied by the IMCS III contract directly map to the Abacus Technology Team’s core competencies for providing innovative ATS and IT O&M solutions in support of Unified Communication initiatives.
- Highly Qualified, Diverse Staff Resource Pool – The Abacus Team offers IMCS III reach back to more than 8,000 information professionals nationwide. We bring almost 3,200 staff certifications in compliance with DoD 8570 requirements; more than 1,100 Army IT staff certifications; 400+ Microsoft and Cisco systems/network engineers; 250 ITIL professionals; and a cadre of BICSI and RCDD specialists.
- Corporate Commitment to Industry Quality Standards – The Abacus Team brings to the IMCS III contract members that are already operating in accordance with certified ISO 9001 Quality System Management, Capability Maturity Model Integrated (CMMI) Level 3, and ISO 20000 IT Service Management processes.
The Abacus IMCS III team is assembled based on the specific requirements for each task order RFP. This team incorporates Army tested and proven partners to bring the best technologies and most experienced employees to support the Army’s Unified Communication needs.
|Contracting Agency:||US Army||Period of Performance:||Ordering period expires June 14, 2020 with performance possible through December 14, 2025|
|Contract Type:||IDIQ||Task Order Types:||FFP, Cost Reimbursement|
|Prime or Subcontract:||Prime|
|Task Orders||Administrative Telephone and IT Support Services for Detroit Aresenal|
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Abacus IMCS III Program Manager
Abacus Contract Administrator
For information about the IMCS III contract, visit the U.S. Army website at: https://www.netcom.army.mil/