Abacus Technology strives to bring existing proven products and tools to new projects to minimize risk and speed success. The suite of tools at our disposal includes products we have already built and implemented as well as industry standard tools.
Procurement Information Management System (PIMS) - An intranet-based cradle to grave procurement system incorporating workflow management, electronic authorizations, and the ability to interface with legacy applications.
- Create a baseline inventory from billing records and maintain an up-to-date service inventory
- Electronically prepare, track and manage service orders for multiple vendors - Sprint, MCI, AT&T and others
- Support your entire organization's telecommunications ordering process
- Reconcile Vendor Bills with your inventory and identify billing problems
- Telecommunications Ordering, Reporting and Inventory System (TORIS) for the U.S. Courts
- Telecommunications Automated Tracking System (TATS) for the Department of Education/OCIO
- Electronic Verification of Inventory and Invoice System (ELVIIS) for the Department of Veteran Affairs
- Automated Telecommunications Services Program (ATSP) for the U.S. Secret Service
The Procurement Information Management System (PIMS) is intended as a single, integrated system to support and coordinate all procurement related activities. PIMS plays a role in the entire life cycle of a purchase or procurement, and records the actions taken by all those involved including those who:
- Formulate requirements
- Enter requirements into the system
- Supervise and assign procurement work to procurement staff
- Approve purchase requests
- Request and obtain bids, quotes, or proposals
- Determine from whom to purchase
- Approve purchases or contract awards
- Receive goods
- Enter invoices
- Administer contracts
PIMS supports interfaces to other systems including an accounting system and an inventory management system.