NETCENTS-2 NetOps SB is available to Air Force, Army, Navy, other DoD components, and Federal agencies to acquire services and solutions for network operations, production, and development. This IDIQ contract supports missions requiring: secure voice, data, and video communications solutions. It focuses on enabling IT transformation through the life cycle management of core net-centric operations, infrastructure development, and telephony products and services.
SUPPORTED FUNCTIONAL AREAS
- Network Management and Network Defense
- Telephone Infrastructure & Services
- Enterprise Level Security/Management and Implementation/Operations
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
The goal of NETCENTS-2 NetOps SB is to provide a full range of innovative, reasonably priced, world-class information technology services and solutions to support the full spectrum of net-centric operations and missions
This contract supports all Federal Agencies without restrictions and is centrally administered by AFPEO BES. This vehicle also offers decentralized ordering through AFWay, allowing Contracting Officers to leverage their local processes for task order execution and management.
With a $5.79B program ceiling and a seven-year contract option; NETCENTS-2 allows for strategic long-term planning of customer applications and their legacy application sustainment needs.
NETCENTS-2 features fixed-price, cost-reimbursement, labor-hour, and time-and-materials task order types, providing a wide range of flexible payment structures.
A single governance structure controls acquisitions ensuring adherence to DoD standards, thus reducing risks in the areas of reliability, maintainability, interoperability, security, information assurance, and systems engineering. Other benefits:
- No fees charged, saves money over GSA purchases
- Leverages USAF buying power
- Increases standardization for operational and life cycle savings
- Provides sample and standardized task orders for repeatable tasks
- Promotes Small Business goals
- Saves time in execution: past performance, market research, background work completed; contracting officers execute task orders not contracts
- Strengthens network security by compliance with Air Force and DoD standards
- Provides centralized checklists, sample task orders, guides, and a team of technical specialists and contracting officers to help customers.
NETCENTS-2 NetOps provides flexible access to customized IT solutions from Abacus Technology’s large, diverse pool of industry partners that have been carefully vetted ensuring strong industry capabilities and credentials.
Abacus Technology is the only small business that brings USAF and DoD specific and agency-wide knowledge along with proven CONUS and OCONUS experience to assure global mission success. We offer our customers:
- Depth and Breadth of Partnership – Our team consists of large businesses in systems integration, telecommunications and SOA, as well as a range of small businesses with award-winning expertise in niche IT areas.
- Extensive Resource Base – Reach-back to more than 500K professional staff and subject matter experts for technical assistance and hundreds of recruiters to quickly fulfill staffing requirements workload surges.
- High Value, Cost Effective Solutions – Generated multi-million dollar savings for clients through data center consolidation and server virtualization.
- Industry Certifications – Abacus Technology is certified for ISO 9001, ISO 20000, ISO 27000 and CMMI Level 3. Team members also hold CMMI level 4/5 certifications.
- Proven PMO Infrastructure – Abacus has an automated Task Order management system integrated with corporate business applications to respond rapidly and collaboratively to customer requirements and ensure quality service delivery, on time and within budget.
Modernized AF Communications Squadron network and improved steady-state availability from 75 to 99+ percent. Converted radar data links to Ethernet backbone for better reliability and maintainability while reducing maintenance costs by 20 percent. Implemented leading edge cyber and cloud-based offerings.
Abacus Solutions Group
ACELA Technologies, Inc.
Base One Technologies
CDI Infrastructure dba LR Kimball (CDI Marine Company, LLC)
Clancy JG International
Computer World Services
Federated Information Technologies, Inc.
Gauss Management Research and Engineering (GMRE)
Ironclad Technology Services
Low Voltage Wiring, LTD (LVW)
Peerless Technologies Corporation
Penobscot Bay Media
Project Remedies, Inc.
Rohmann Joint Venture
Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC)
TOBIAS International Inc.
Triunity Engineering and Management
Trowbridge & Trowbridge
TWD and Associates
Whitewing Communications, LLC
|Contracting Agency:||US Air Force|
|Contract Type:||Government-wide IDIQ|
|Prime or Subcontract:||Prime|
|Period of Performance:||April 2, 2015 – April 1, 2022, 3-year base period and four one-year option years|
|Task Order Types:||FFP, LH, Cost Reimbursement, and Hybrid|
|Task Orders:||Public Address System Maintenance, Buckley AFB |
Alarms Maintenance, Peterson AFB
AudioVisual Maintenance, Buckley AFB
AudioVisual Upgrade ICC, Homestead AFB
AudioVisual Refresh, Homestead AFB
Install MaxCell, FE Warren AFB
OCX Mod 17a Wiring, Schriever AFB
Close Circuit Television, Joint Base San Antonio
Base Telecommunication Services, Shaw AFB
|Base Telecommunication Services, Tinker AFB
Manhole and Duct Install Medina Annex
Base Telecommunication Services, Charleston AFB
Contract IT Support, Volk ANGB, WI
West Gate Camera Upgrade, Peterson AFB
SFS Elevator Card Reader, Buckley AFB
JPRA Video Telecommunications/Audio Visual Maintenance, Fort Belvoir, VA
Solarwinds Software Installation & Optimization, JBSA Randolph
Abacus NETCENTS-2 Program Manager
Abacus Contract Administrator
For information about the NETCENTS-2 contract, visit the U.S. Air Force website at: http://www.netcents.af.mil/contracts/netcents-2/