The Alliant Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (Alliant GWAC) is a competitive multiple award, indefinite-delivery, indefinite-quantity contract. The contract is designed to provide worldwide information technology solutions to federal agencies.
- 10 year Multiple Award/Indefinite-Delivery, Indefinite-Quantity (MA/IDIQ)
- Five year base (May 2009 through April 2014), one five year option
(May 2014 through April 2019)
- $50 Billion contract ceiling
- North American Industry Classification System (NAICS):
- 541512, Computer Systems Design Services
- Supports various task order contract types:
- Fixed Price (FPI, FPAF)
- Cost (CPFF, CPIF, CPAF)
- Time & Material and Labor Hour
- For use by Federal and DoD agencies with a delegation of procurement
- Ability to support regional and global IT requirements
- Allows for ancillary support to offer an integrated IT solution
- Requires top secret facility clearance
- Requires cost accounting system
Scope of Services
Scope: Alliant Acquisitions
The scope of the Alliant GWAC includes any and all components of an integrated Information Technology (IT) solution, including all current and any new technologies which may emerge during the life cycle of the Contract and IT systems and services in support of National Security Systems, as defined in FAR 39.002. The Contract provides IT solutions through performance of a broad range of services which may include the integration of various technologies critical to the services being acquired.
The primary Alliant support areas include (see attached SOW):
- IT Infrastructure
- IT Application Services
- IT Management and Security
As the definition of IT changes over the life cycle of the Alliant Contract, the scope will be considered to coincide with the current definition at any given time.