Join the Abacus Team
At Abacus Technology, you’ll find we’re more interested in supporting career goals than just filling an empty position. We believe in hiring staff for a career and take a long-term view when it comes to relationships with our employees. In fact more than one-fifth of our employees have been with Abacus for over ten years!
Abacus Technology strives to offer an environment where employees can achieve success. Staff are assigned to projects based on client, business, and development needs. We strive for a balance between the client or project requirements and staff’s skill sets and professional goals. As requirements evolve, we have processes to help place staff on new projects and discover new career opportunities.
Each day, we reap the rewards of enabling smart, talented people to achieve their goals while best serving the interests of our clients and our firm. That’s why we only look for professionals who aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves, be innovative, and get to the business at hand.
Duluth EIT Services
Abacus Technology is hiring immediately for a recently-awarded large, 10 year long-term program. Location is near Fort Meade/Columbia, MD. Full Scope Polygraph is required.
- Abacus has been selected as a subcontractor to provide regional enterprise IT services and devices to the end-user workforce of a large Government agency located across the Northeastern United States.
- IT Services include campus area networks and local area networks supporting end user desktop/laptop/tablet, phone, printers, copiers, and wireless devices.
- DULUTH interacts with a Global Service Desk and provides data and status for regional enterprise services.
IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS FOR FOLLOWING POSITIONS:
- Network Engineers
- PC Field Support Specialists
- Enterprise Management Systems Engineers
- System Administrators
- Cable Technicians
- Ops Center Specialists
Search for Duluth opportunities and apply online!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Comprehensive Benefits